Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Good luck coach Ismail!

1. Ismail Zakaria will lead his club side KL Sime Darby in the FA cup  final this saturday. This coach was the one who tought me on basic football coaching technic way back somewhere in 2004.

2. I and some other participants were so lucky that coach Ismail conducted 3 days seminar at wisma FAS in Kelana Jaya on that day. I was highly motivated, excited with the prospect of getting involve in coaching in regular basis. I was succesfully completed the seminar, earned the certificate. However, due to some external reasons, i was unable to further my study in football coaching. Untill today, i am still eyeing on that illusive 'C' class lisence.

3. Back to coach Ismail, He is a very experienced coach, involved in all level of football development. Various experience with club sides, youth teams and was Selangor FA Technical Director. Personally, i want him to win this weekend's FA cup final because he was my teacher.

4. I know Kelantan will be the hot favourite, but don't be suprised if Sime Darby could come out with a giant killing performance and give the biggest upset in the FA cup history. Enjoy the game, enjoy the football. And all the best coach!

No comments:

Post a Comment